Looking for a laidback place to enjoy some pizza and brew? Tired of typical chain store slices with the same boring ingredients? It’s time to give Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza a try! We’re not your average pizza place. Instead, we offer a unique blend of gourmet food at affordable price points paired with our innovative tap wall that allows you to select and pour your own craft beers, wine and mixed cocktails.
Our mouth-watering, wood-fired pies
Our recipes were developed by master pizza maker Linda Black, who spent many years perfecting her pizza dough and topping recipes. The result is authentic, artisan pizzas baked to perfection in our custom-designed wood-fired ovens. Our oak wood infuses every pie with an irresistible, smoky flavor, and all dough is made fresh each day from scratch. In fact, our chefs use a lengthy fermentation process to create uniquely complex, flavored doughs you won’t find anywhere else.
We pair our light, tasty crust with only the freshest ingredients. You’ll never find prepackaged meats or frozen veggies in our kitchens! (Our kitchens don’t even have freezers!) Instead, we hand-cut our toppings daily and roast our meats in our wood-fired oven. We even prepare our own sauce using fresh tomatoes.
Every guest is sure to have an opinion, but here are just some of our most popular wood-fired options:
- Applewood: Our Applewood pizza is baked with delicious Applewood-smoked bacon, gouda, mozzarella, and crimini mushrooms.
- Meat Pi: Our meat-lovers pizza is prepared with a generous array of pepperoni, Applewood-smoked bacon, chorizo, sausage, and sriracha.
- Greek: Go Greek with our innovative combination of feta, mozzarella, chicken, Kalamata olives, red onions, and Greek spices
- Smokey Dokey: Kick back and relax with BBQ chicken, Applewood-smoked bacon, red onion, mozzarella, and delectable spices!
The list goes on. Plus, we offer an assortment of unique, wood-fired sandwiches, salads, and of course, desserts!
Our crowd-pleasing tap wall puts you in charge of the brew
Smokin’ Oak [MM1] is the best place to enjoy pizza and brew, with taprooms designed to give our guests a unique experience they would be hard-pressed to find anywhere else! Many of our restaurants feature a unique brew wall that puts you in control. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the cashier, order your food, and use your credit card to open a tab.
- Our cashier will scan your driver’s license.
- Receive your RFID-enabled bracelet to wear in our taproom.
- Check out the unbeatable wines, craft beers, and other brews on the self-serve tap wall. You may even find mixed drinks here!
- Select your drink, then tap your bracelet against the scanner at the tap.
- Pour between one and 16 ounces at a time, up to 32 ounces total. If you wish to drink more than 32 ounces, you’ll need to be reauthorized by a team member.
- When you’re ready to leave, a team member will scan your RFID bracelet and cash you out to the credit card you started your tab with.
Our guests love our self-serve tap wall because it allows you to sample all kinds of beers, learn about their origins, and discuss flavors with your friends. In short, you’re in full control of your own pizza and brew experience!
Our friendly, casual ambiance
Smokin’ Oak is the perfect place to grab a quick bite on your lunch break or to catch up with friends after work while you enjoy a few beers. It’s a casual environment perfect for family dining (kids absolutely LOVE our pizza!). Each of our restaurants has a fun, casual vibe, but our team members are serious about delivering nothing less than exceptional guest services. Stop by today and discover what you’ve been missing!
Enjoy the best pizza and brew at Smokin’ Oak today!
Treat your taste buds right. Make Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza your next stop for pizza and brew. We have restaurant and taproom locations throughout the U.S. and many more opening soon with our innovative pizza and brew wall[MM2] . With a friendly waitstaff and a palette-pleasing menu of creative slices, we’re confident that Smokin’ Oak will become your new favorite spot to grab a slice and enjoy some brew. Contact us today to find a location near you.