At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, our guests keep coming back to experience our authentic, super fresh artisan pizzas. And with our great customer service and unique dining experience, we love welcoming them back!
Our pizza franchise for sale in St. Louis, MO, offers a fantastic training program with a dedicated Franchise Team who are excited to welcome new Franchise Owners. We supply you with the tools and knowledge you need to establish a successful Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise in your St. Louis neighborhood. Our program offers you all the tools to get started, including assistance with site selection and marketing support. Contact our Franchise Team today to learn how you can get started.
Why invest in a St. Louis, MO pizza franchise?
Pizza continues to be a favorite meal choice for many families, with 68% of families with young children regularly enjoying pizza for either lunch or dinner. We love welcoming families to our restaurants, and as a franchise owner, we’re sure you will too.
St. Louis is an excellent choice for a pizza franchise business. First, it’s a family-friendly city with over 300,000 residents who call it home. The city ranks as one of the best places to live in the country, making it a great choice for one of our core restaurants. In this model, you can offer plenty of indoor seating and explore opportunities for outdoor patio dining to increase your revenue. Finally, the cost of living is affordable, making it a great investment choice to establish your pizza franchise.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Orlando, FL, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our development team.