At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re dedicated to wowing our guests with our amazing food, family-friendly environment, and unrivaled service. From our unique wood-fired ovens to our open kitchen design, our pizza franchise business is different than any other.
As an emerging brand with a supportive franchise model, we make it easy for our Franchise Owners to work directly with the founders of our company. If you’re searching for an innovative pizza franchise opportunity in Nashville, TN, look no further than Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza.
Why invest in a Nashville, TN pizza franchise?
Now more than ever, consumers are searching for fresh ingredients, food transparency, and a more sustainable approach to food—and that’s where we stand out from the rest. Our high-quality, fresh ingredients and proprietary house-made pizza dough keep our Guests coming back for more. Our food is so fresh we don’t even have a freezer!
Nashville is one of the best cities to build a franchise, with business-friendly regulations and low tax burdens. As a thriving metropolitan city, Nashville offers plenty of opportunities to grow a pizza franchise and bring delicious pizza to your community.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
Looking for a pizza franchise business for sale in Nashville, TN? At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re revolutionizing the pizza experience with our commitment to freshness, speed of preparation, outstanding quality, and exceptional dining experience.
We have four different models to choose from:
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Franchise Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Nashville, TN, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
Our Initial Franchise Training for Franchise Owners and Managers is conducted on-site at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. Our comprehensive two-week Initial Franchise Training program covers everything you need to know about our Franchise Business.
We also provide up to five days of on-site training and support at your franchise location shortly before opening and during the first few days of operation. Check out our FAQs section to learn more about our one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity.