At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we strive to meet the demands of our guests by offering fresh ingredients, fast service, and outstanding quality. We also strive to equip our franchise owners with everything they need to make that happen and to set them up for a successful future.
Our pizza franchise for sale in Dallas, TX, offers you the highest levels of training, ongoing support, and operational knowledge. Read on if you’re interested in finding out about owning a pizza franchise opportunity in Dallas, TX.
Why invest in a Dallas, TX pizza franchise?
It’s a great time to be in the pizza business. It’s a family favorite, and the demand won’t be slowing down anytime soon. Research shows that 83% of consumers eat pizza at least once a month, 43% at least once a week, and 14% every day! With this constant craving for pizza and our recipe for fresh, wood-fired pizza our customers love, we build loyalty with our guests, welcoming them back time and time again.
With over 1.3 million people and an average household income of $72,265, Dallas is an excellent location for a pizza franchise business. And with plenty of strip malls and free-standing buildings to choose from, you can easily find the perfect high-visibility, high-traffic location for your new Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise. In addition, we can help with site selection, architectural design, and advice on construction to make the most of your space and build your community’s new favorite pizza place.
Multiple Pizza Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza meets the demand of today’s consumers by offering fresh ingredients and speed of preparation.
There are several different models for you to consider:
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement. Welcome to the Team!
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee–1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500– and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct initial franchise training for Franchise Owners and Managers at their restaurant location prior to and during the franchisee’s grand opening. It is a comprehensive 8 day program covering all material aspects of the franchise business.
Contact Our Development Team