We are one of the original creators of the fast-casual, wood-fired pizza restaurant concept. At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we offer a combination of fresh ingredients, fast service, and delicious food. That’s why our customers continue to come back– time and time again.
If you want to join the Smokin’ Oak Franchise, we’re here to provide you with the guidance and information you need to succeed. Our pizza franchise for sale in Orlando, FL, provides you with the support and training to get you up to speed with our restaurant operations. Learn more about what it takes to own your own pizza franchise restaurant in Orlando, FL.
Why invest in an Orlando, FL pizza franchise?
Our fast-casual restaurant-style offers our guests fast service, delicious food, and affordable prices. It’s a winning combination that keeps our guests coming back. And with this restaurant segment expanding 550% since 1999, it’s a great time to invest in a pizza franchise business.
With a population of 307,573 and an average household income of $51,757, Orlando is a great place to establish a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza restaurant. Offering multiple theme parks and convention centers, Orlando also welcomes a significant amount of tourists each year– more than 75 million in 2018 alone. In addition, with more than 500,000 college students living within a 100-mile radius, there are plenty of potential customers waiting to experience our fresh, wood-fired pizzas!
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
There are several different models for you to consider:
- Core Restaurant – This concept is modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant. Offering sit-down dining with an open kitchen floor plan, guests can watch their pizzas being baked in our wood-fired ovens. Additional options to increase sales include over-the-phone and internet orders, carry-out orders, curbside pick-up, and third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model means guests can select and pour their own drinks using innovative bracelet technology. This option builds on our core restaurant model and is perfect for tapping into the popular craft beer scene. Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is the only fast casual pizza franchise offering a self-serve option for beer, wine and mixed cocktails. It is perfect for larger locations, particularly those with the opportunity for outdoor seating.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This is an ideal option for any investors wanting to keep their initial investment low while still providing a great experience for guests. Orders can be taken online, by phone, or through third-party delivery services. Some locations also offer limited outdoor seating for guests wanting to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our two “on the road” options to bring our wood-fired pizza to more people include a food truck and a food trailer. With the rising popularity of street food, our food truck option is a great investment choice offering variety and mobility.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement. Welcome to the Team!
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee–1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500– and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct initial franchise training for Franchise Owners and Managers at their restaurant location prior to and during the franchisee’s grand opening. It is a comprehensive 8 day program covering all material aspects of the franchise business.
Contact Our Development Team