At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, our food is so fresh that we don’t even own a freezer! We chop our vegetables daily, roast our own meats and make our proprietary dough daily to offer the freshest ingredients for our guests. Our pizza franchise for sale in Las Vegas, NV, offers owners access to our experienced Franchise Team, who can help you establish your business every step of the way. Read on if you’re interested in purchasing a Smokin’ Oak franchise in Las Vegas, NV.
Why invest in a Las Vegas, NV, pizza franchise?
Did you know that 13% of people throughout the U.S. say they eat pizza daily? So, pizza is a popular go-to, and Smokin’ Oak gives people the flavor they need to get their daily fix. And with so many people visiting Las Vegas, it is the perfect spot to establish a pizza franchise to maintain regular visitors and consistent business.
In the first seven months of 2021, Las Vegas welcomed approximately 16.8 million visitors. Pre-pandemic, the city saw 42 million people visit in 2019. This amount of tourism offers many opportunities for a pizza franchise owner to generate revenue. If you’re catering to the tourist crowd, our core restaurant and taproom model could be a great choice to offer a unique dining experience for your guests. They can pour their own drinks and enjoy a relaxing evening before hitting the casinos. But don’t overlook the local crowd! Strip malls in residential areas are another excellent location for a Las Vegas pizza franchise, and the space and weather make it ideal for large outdoor seating spaces or park-side food trucks.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Orlando, FL, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our development team.