At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re taking a fresh approach to pizza with outstanding service, fresh ingredients, and high-quality pizza. Our unique wood-fired ovens and open kitchen plan create a one-of-a-kind cross between fast-casual and sit-down dining. Simply put, we’re reinventing the pizza experience for today’s consumers.
Our pizza franchise business for sale in Jacksonville, FL, offers ongoing support and comprehensive training. Our Franchise Support Team is dedicated to providing you with all the resources you would expect from a world-class franchisor, from assistance with site selection to marketing materials.
Why invest in a Jacksonville, FL pizza franchise?
There’s no better time to invest in a pizza franchise! The fast-casual restaurant industry is becoming more and more popular and offers a unique opportunity for prospective entrepreneurs. Experts predict that the U.S. pizza market is expected to grow $42.20 million between 2021 and 2025.
Thanks to its Southern charm and neighborhood ambiance, Jacksonville is a great option for a family-friendly pizza franchise business. The city also features a favorable tax environment, offering low labor costs and no state income tax. And with warm temperatures and sunshine year-round, outdoor seating can take your dining experience to the next level!
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re searching for a pizza franchise for sale in Jacksonville, FL, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza offers multiple franchise models and a comprehensive training program. Even if you don’t have any experience in the restaurant business, we’re committed to providing the highest levels of training, ongoing support, and operational knowledge.
We offer four different franchise models:
- Core Restaurant – Our core restaurant is an excellent option for larger locations. With an open-plan kitchen, our guests can watch us prepare the dough, top pizzas, and bake them in our wood-fired oven. This model also offers various delivery options, from online and telephone orders to in-store to-go orders, third-party delivery, and curbside pick-up.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model offers a unique approach to fast-casual dining. We use innovative bracelet technology with an RFID chip– so guests can be their own bartenders. They order their food and open a tab. Then, they’re free to pour their own beer, wine, or mixed drinks.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – If you’re searching for a budget-friendly franchise model, look no further. Our take-out and delivery concept only requires 600 – 800 square feet, allowing Franchise Owners to reduce their initial investment while providing a one-of-a-kind experience for guests. Guests can place orders online, by phone, or through third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our mobile options make it easy to bring the pizza to the people. Street food is becoming increasingly popular, and our mobile model provides a unique opportunity to serve guests wherever they are. If flexibility is your priority, this model can help you reach an even wider audience than a traditional brick-and-mortar location.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Jacksonville, FL is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
Initial Franchise Investment
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct on-site Initial Franchise Training for Franchise Owners and Managers at our flagship restaurant in Rochester, MN. We offer a comprehensive two-week program that covers all the material aspects of our Franchise Business.
We also provide up to five days of on-site training and support at your franchise location shortly before opening and during the first few days of operation. Learn more about our pizza franchise opportunity with our FAQ section.