Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is more than a pizza franchise. We offer a variety of franchise models so that you can make the most out of your entrepreneurial experience and bring something unique and fun to your local neighborhood in Houston, TX.
With our pizza franchise for sale in Houston, TX, you can count on ongoing support, an exciting and comprehensive training program, and everything you need to operate a successful Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise. Read on if you’re interested in finding out about owning a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX.
Why Invest in a Houston, TX Pizza Franchise
Pizza is always a popular dinner and lunch choice for Americans, including families and children. Did you know that the pizza industry currently generates $40 billion in annual sales, with the average American eating 23 pounds of pizza per year? Our customers love our unique, fresh, and tasty wood-fired pizzas, and we love knowing they are satisfied and will return for more. With its popularity not slowing down, now is a great time to own your very own pizza restaurant franchise.
Houston is optimal for setting up a franchise with over 2 million people and an average household income of $52,450. Choosing the right location is essential. With Houston’s large number of strip malls, the city offers many high-traffic opportunities to attract guests. Better than average year-round temperatures also mean you can offer outdoor seating options– which can increase your revenue and give customers another reason to come back for more.
Multiple Pizza Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza meets the demand of today’s consumers by offering fresh ingredients and speed of preparation.
There are several different models for you to consider:
- Core Restaurant – This concept is modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant. Offering sit-down dining with an open kitchen floor plan, guests can watch their pizzas being baked in our wood-fired ovens. Additional options to increase sales include over-the-phone and internet orders, carry-out orders, curbside pick-up, and third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model means guests can select and pour their own drinks using innovative bracelet technology. This option builds on our core restaurant model and is perfect for tapping into the popular craft beer scene. Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is the only fast casual pizza franchise offering a self-serve option for beer, wine and mixed cocktails. It is perfect for larger locations, particularly those with the opportunity for outdoor seating.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This is an ideal option for any investors wanting to keep their initial investment low while still providing a great experience for guests. Orders can be taken online, by phone, or through third-party delivery services. Some locations also offer limited outdoor seating for guests wanting to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our two “on the road” options to bring our wood-fired pizza to more people include a food truck and a food trailer. With the rising popularity of street food, our food truck option is a great investment choice offering variety and mobility.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement. Welcome to the Team!
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee–1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500– and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct initial franchise training for Franchise Owners and Managers at their restaurant location prior to and during the franchisee’s grand opening. It is a comprehensive 8 day program covering all material aspects of the franchise business.