At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re passionate about creating fresh food that our guests love. Not only do we make our own proprietary dough for all of our pizzas daily, but we also prepare our own sauce using fresh, crushed tomatoes. Even our vegetables and meats are hand-cut daily, with selected meat toppings roasted in our wood-fired oven to keep our guests coming back for more.
Our pizza franchise for sale in Boston, MA, can offer you an excellent training program with the tools you need to establish your franchise. In addition, our team works closely with all of our franchise owners to ensure you understand how our business model operates. Read on if you’re interested in learning more about a Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise opportunity in Boston, MA.
Why invest in a Boston, MA pizza franchise?
Now is a great time to invest in a fast-casual pizza franchise, which is forecasted to continue to grow at a rapid rate. Our unique combination of fast-dining and superior quality offers a unique experience for our guests who keep coming back for more.
With literally acres of strip malls to choose from, the Greater Boston area is a fantastic choice for a pizza franchise. Strip malls are an excellent location for one of our pizza franchises and offer plenty of foot traffic to generate customers. Boston also has a large population, with over 650,000 residents and a high median household income of approximately $71,000. This translates to good opportunities for people to spend their money on entertainment and eating out. It could be the perfect choice for a core restaurant and taproom franchise model, attracting lunch crowds during the day and more leisurely dinners in the evening.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Orlando, FL, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our franchise development team.