At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we pride ourselves on offering fast, fresh, and delicious pizzas. We make our own proprietary dough, roast our meats in our oak wood-fired ovens, and chop fresh vegetables daily. Our food is so fresh that we don’t even have a freezer!
Our pizza franchise for sale in Austin, TX, provides our franchise owners with the support they need to succeed, with a dedicated team to help you every step of the way. Read on if you’re interested in learning more about a Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise opportunity in Austin, TX.
Why invest in an Austin, TX pizza franchise?
With the pizza industry in the U.S. generating $40 billion in annual sales, there’s no better time to invest in a pizza franchise! At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, you’ll be joining a rock-solid brand with strong, successful roots. We are one of the first fast-casual wood-fired pizza restaurants in America.
Austin is home to almost one million people, making it a smart choice to establish a pizza franchise. With a sizable population, it’s also a diverse city, providing you with plenty of options to attract a range of guests to your franchise. In 2020, Cedar Park, one of the major suburbs in Austin, was rated the number one city to open a restaurant– due to its strong population growth. Austin also has the nation’s second-largest restaurant market.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale that will have guests coming back time and time again, our unique, wow-worthy pizza concept is a great option. You don’t need work experience or background in the food business to be considered for a franchise. Our comprehensive training program allows you to duplicate our successful system. We can even support your advertising and marketing of your business to attract guests.
Here are four different models you can choose from:
- Core Restaurant – This concept is ideal for sizable areas that offer easy parking options for guests. This model typically seats 58 guests (or more with patio space) and allows for curbside pick-up, carry-out orders, and delivery via a third-party service to increase your profit margins. Our core restaurant model offers sit-down dining for our guests, who can watch us make their pizzas from scratch and watch while they cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – This model builds on our core restaurant by adding a self-serve beer and wine wall, a unique concept in fast-casual pizza restaurants. Once a guest has registered their credit card details with us, they’ll receive a specially designed RFID bracelet that allows them to visit the self-serve wall. They can choose from a range of selections and pour their own drinks!
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This model is a great choice if you have limited space and looking for a low-cost option for your first pizza franchise. Our take-out franchise typically suits locations between 600 to 800 square feet. Offering several ways for people to place their orders, we utilize in-house phone and online ordering, along with third-party delivery services, to ensure that our pizzas are delivered fast and keep our customers coming back again and again.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our mobile options include the choice of either truck or a trailer and are an excellent alternative for someone seeking flexibility and variety! Our mobile service gives you the freedom to explore areas in Austin so people can meet and eat. Using social media to inform patrons of your location is a great option to maximize your revenue.
Steps to Franchise Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Austin, TX is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
Our Initial Franchise Training for Franchise Owners and Managers is conducted on-site at our flagship restaurant in Rochester, MN. This two-week program is fully comprehensive, covering everything you need to know about the Franchise Business.
We also provide up to five days of on-site training and support at your franchise location shortly before opening and during the first few days of operation. To find more answers to your questions, visit our comprehensive FAQ section.