At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, guests love our delicious, authentic, and super fresh smoky pizzas. And our great customer service keeps our guests coming back for more!
Our pizza franchise for sale in Atlanta, GA, provides all our franchise owners with a fantastic training program that helps set them up for success. It includes all the tools that you’ll need to get started with your own franchise. We’ll make sure you understand how to maximize your Smokin Oak Pizza franchise opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Why invest in an Atlanta, GA pizza franchise?
It’s a great time to consider investing in a pizza franchise. Research tells us that 93% of consumers eat pizza at least once a month. Further, it’s a popular choice for many types of people, including families, groups of friends, and even colleagues– who typically make up our regular lunch crowd. Combine this ongoing demand for pizza with our fast service and fresh ingredients, which means we regularly welcome back our loyal guests!
Atlanta has a large population, making it an ideal location for a pizza franchise business. The most recent census shows that just under 500,000 people live in the Atlanta area, with an average household income of $59,948 (in 2019). It is also ranked the fifth-best city for return on investment for owning a restaurant.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, we offer a comprehensive training program that includes advertising and marketing support. We can help you establish social media campaigns that engage your customers. You don’t need any experience in the restaurant business, just commitment and the minimum financial qualifications to fund the opening of a franchise.
Here are four different models you can choose from:
- Core Restaurant – Perfect if you have a large space, this model offers guests a view of our oak wood-fired ovens. Our core restaurant model also provides options to introduce third-party delivery services to increase your revenue opportunities, along with curbside pick-up and carry-out orders.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – This model provides all of our guests the chance to select and pour their own drinks, a truly unique experience in restaurant dining! Using technology that features an easy-to-use bracelet, our customers set up a tab that connects to the bracelet. It allows them to visit our taproom and pour their own drinks. It’s a unique option that builds on our core restaurant model, particularly for areas with large and diverse populations where you can provide a range of beverage options to suit all tastes.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – If you’re looking for a low-cost option to start your own pizza franchise, this is a perfect opportunity. This model offers delivery service and carry-out only, although some locations can also provide limited seating. Guests can typically place their orders online or over the phone, and we use a third-party delivery service to get orders out to customers fast.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – We offer two mobile options, a truck, or a trailer, that bring pizza to where your guests live and work! Street food is incredibly popular throughout the US, and Atlanta is no exception, with many events held regularly in the city. Our mobile service offers a great option to maximize our delicious and fresh pizzas to more guests.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Atlanta, GA, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
Initial Franchise Investment
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
Our Initial Franchise Training for Franchise Owners and Managers is conducted on-site at our flagship restaurant in Rochester, MN. This two-week program is fully comprehensive, covering everything you need to know about the Franchise Business.
We also provide up to five days of on-site training and support at your location shortly before opening and during the first few days of operation. To find more answers to your questions, visit our comprehensive FAQ section.