At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we offer our guests great service, fresh ingredients, and consistently delicious pizzas. Our uniquely designed ovens are fired with oak wood, giving our pizzas a delicious mild smoky flavor that keeps our customers coming back for more.
Our pizza franchise for sale in Tampa, FL, can provide you with an excellent training program and all the tools you need to succeed. In addition, we work closely with our franchise owners– providing access to information they need– to understand how our business model operates. Read on if you’re interested in learning more about a Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise opportunity in Tampa, FL.
Why invest in a Tampa, FL pizza franchise?
Now is a great time to invest in a pizza franchise. Pizza is a family favorite, with 68% of families with young children regularly having it for dinner or lunch. We love welcoming them back to our restaurants, and you will, too.
Tampa, in particular, is an excellent option for a family-oriented pizza franchise business with a population of more than 385,000 people and an average household income of $53,833. The city offers a range of amenities you’d expect in a big city, with a small-town ambiance. Tampa is pro-business and offers low labor costs, favorable corporate tax policies, and no personal income tax. And with great weather year-round, setting up a restaurant with outdoor seating is a great option to welcome your guests!
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza offers an excellent training program. You don’t need any prior experience in the restaurant business, just good business acumen and commitment to our proven operating system.
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza meets the demand of today’s consumers by offering fresh ingredients and speed of preparation.
There are several different models for you to consider:
- Core Restaurant – This concept is modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant. Offering sit-down dining with an open kitchen floor plan, guests can watch their pizzas being baked in our wood-fired ovens. Additional options to increase sales include over-the-phone and internet orders, carry-out orders, curbside pick-up, and third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model means guests can select and pour their own drinks using innovative bracelet technology. This option builds on our core restaurant model and is perfect for tapping into the popular craft beer scene. Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is the only fast casual pizza franchise offering a self-serve option for beer, wine and mixed cocktails. It is perfect for larger locations, particularly those with the opportunity for outdoor seating.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This is an ideal option for any investors wanting to keep their initial investment low while still providing a great experience for guests. Orders can be taken online, by phone, or through third-party delivery services. Some locations also offer limited outdoor seating for guests wanting to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our two “on the road” options to bring our wood-fired pizza to more people include a food truck and a food trailer. With the rising popularity of street food, our food truck option is a great investment choice offering variety and mobility.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement. Welcome to the Team!
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee–1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500– and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct initial franchise training for Franchise Owners and Managers at their restaurant location prior to and during the franchisee’s grand opening. It is a comprehensive 8 day program covering all material aspects of the franchise business.
Contact Our Franchise Development Team
See our complete list of FAQs to see what other Smokin’ Oak franchise owners have asked, or contact our franchise development team to learn more.