At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we offer our guests a fast-casual dining concept serving authentic and delicious wood-fired pizza. We make our proprietary dough fresh every day and roast our own meats in our oak wood-fired ovens. We’re passionate about freshness, and our excellent customer service keeps our guests coming back for more.
Our pizza franchise for sale in Phoenix, AZ, offers you everything you need to succeed in the franchise business. Our well-established and comprehensive training program takes you through everything you need to know to manage a successful pizza franchise and offers plenty of support to get you started. Contact our sales team to learn more about a Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Why invest in a Phoenix, AZ pizza franchise?
Our research shows that 43% of consumers in the U.S. eat pizza once a week—and our guests love our pizza! Now is the perfect time to invest in a pizza franchise. We build loyalty with our guests, welcoming them back regularly to enjoy our unique wood-fired fresh pizzas.
Phoenix makes an excellent choice for a pizza franchise. With year-round sunshine, it’s the perfect spot to establish a franchise with a large outdoor seating area to help increase your guest capacity and boost your revenue. Given the weather, it’s also a great option if you’re considering a food truck franchise, where you can meet your guests outside– enjoying the sunshine. A food truck can service any area where people gather. With a population of over 1.6 million and plenty of outdoor space, this could be a great investment option for you to explore.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Orlando, FL, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our development team.