At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re passionate about creating a “wow” moment with our guests by offering amazing food and unrivaled service. Our success in providing fast-casual wood-fired pizza is a combination of super fresh food, our open kitchen design, and our family-friendly service.
As a solid brand with a supportive franchise model, we work closely with all franchise owners to help you establish your business. Our pizza franchise for sale in Philadelphia, PA, can offer you the chance to own an innovative pizza franchise where you can welcome guests and create an unforgettable dining experience.
Why invest in a Philadelphia, PA pizza franchise?
Now is a fantastic time to invest in a pizza franchise. Research shows 93% of American consumers eat pizza at least once a month. It’s a popular choice for people from different backgrounds and age groups. This means you can welcome everyone from a group of friends gathering around their favorite pizza to coworkers enjoying after-work pizza and beer to young families enjoying dinner together. Combine this demand with Smokin’ Oak’s fresh ingredients and unique dining experience, and we regularly welcome back a whole range of loyal guests.
With a population of over 1.5 million, Philadelphia is a great place to open a pizza franchise business. The city is home to an extensive range of craft beers. A core restaurant plus taproom model allowing guests to pour their own drinks– could be an excellent option for you to explore. The city also offers plenty of large strip malls, which can be a great location for your Smokin’ Oak Wood Pizza franchise to drive traffic to your restaurant.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Orlando, FL, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our development team.