At Smokin’ Oak Pizza, we offer the freshest ingredients and a blend of fast-casual and sit-down dining. Our high level of customer service and unique approach to pizza translates to a successful business model for all our franchise owners.
We offer comprehensive training and dedicated support from our Franchise Team. They will help you select the perfect site location and provide a range of support from marketing materials to approved supplier lists and access to training that can help you succeed. Contact our sales team to learn more about opening your own Smokin’ Oak pizza franchise in Omaha, NE.
Why invest in an Omaha, NE pizza franchise?
We love welcoming guests to experience our fresh wood-fired pizzas. Research shows that 68% of parents enjoy their pizza with their children. A Smokin’ Oak Pizza dine-in franchise offers the perfect setting for families of all sizes to stop in and enjoy their favorite meal.
Omaha boasts nearly half a million residents, yet it still provides plenty of Midwestern charm– where people value time quality time with their family and friends. Omaha also has a low unemployment rate, which is good for business. It was recently ranked one of the top cities in the country for raising a family. Our core restaurant could be a great choice for Omaha, offering family-friendly service that turns guests into loyal customers who come back time and time again to enjoy our deliciously fresh pizzas.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
If you’re seeking a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is an opportunity you won’t want to pass up. We offer four different business models– so you can choose which style fits best with you and your community.
- Core Restaurant – modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant in Rochester, MN, is an excellent option if you have a large space and want to take advantage of the warm Orlando weather with outdoor seating options. This model provides sit-down dining and an open-plan kitchen where guests can watch their pizzas cook in our wood-fired ovens.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – building on our core restaurant model, this option provides guests the opportunity to be their own bartender. They can explore the taproom, featuring a wall of various beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and then select and pour whichever one they want to taste. Our innovative bracelet technology connects to their credit card, so the spirits are automatically added to their bill.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – an ideal option for anyone looking to keep their initial investment and overhead costs low. This model offers home delivery using a third-party delivery company, taking orders online or over the phone. Depending on your space, you can also offer limited seating for guests who want to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – our “on the road” options help bring our wood-fired pizza to more people. With the rising popularity of street food, our food trucks are great investment choices that provide flexibility, variety, and mobility, to serve our guests at events, at pop-ups, or in their own neighborhoods.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Omaha, NE, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800.
The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital. Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
When you join the Smokin’ Oak franchise team, we’ll provide you with in-depth training for franchise owners and managers at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. This initial franchise training is a comprehensive two-week program covering all the franchise business material aspects.
We also offer up to five days of on-site training at your franchise location just before you open your restaurant, as well as support during the first few days of operation. Have more questions? Find your answers here, or contact our franchise team.