At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re dedicated to wowing our guests with our amazing food, family-friendly environment, and unrivaled service. From our unique wood-fired ovens to our open kitchen design, our pizza franchise business is different than any other.
As an emerging brand with a supportive franchise model, we make it easy for our Franchise Owners to work directly with the founders of our company. If you’re searching for an innovative pizza franchise opportunity in Nashville, TN, look no further than Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza.
Why invest in a Nashville, TN pizza franchise?
Now more than ever, consumers are searching for fresh ingredients, food transparency, and a more sustainable approach to food—and that’s where we stand out from the rest. Our high-quality, fresh ingredients and proprietary house-made pizza dough keep our Guests coming back for more. Our food is so fresh we don’t even have a freezer!
Nashville is one of the best cities to build a franchise, with business-friendly regulations and low tax burdens. As a thriving metropolitan city, Nashville offers plenty of opportunities to grow a pizza franchise and bring delicious pizza to your community.
Multiple Franchise Models Available
Looking for a pizza franchise business for sale in Nashville, TN? At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we’re revolutionizing the pizza experience with our commitment to freshness, speed of preparation, outstanding quality, and exceptional dining experience.
We have four different models to choose from:
- Core Restaurant – Our core restaurant is the perfect option for high-traffic strip malls. Equipped with a family-friendly atmosphere and an open-plan kitchen, our guests can watch their pizzas being made through every step of the process, from prepping dough to baking in the oven. We offer several options, including online and telephone orders, in-store to-go orders, curbside pick-up, and delivery through third-party services.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model is an excellent choice for Franchise Owners interested in artisanal beers and beverages. By pairing a self-serve beer and wine wall with our core restaurant model, we offer a fresh approach to fast-casual dining. Our guests order their food, open a tab, and use RFID bracelet technology to pour their own drinks.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This model offers a budget-friendly approach to franchising, focusing on carry-out and delivery. This option is ideal for Franchise Owners who want to reduce their initial investment while creating an exceptional experience for guests. We offer different options for ordering, including online and telephone orders and third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Everyone loves street food, so why not serve fresh pizza to your guests where they are? Our mobile models come with everything you need to prep, make, and bake pizzas, from a custom-made wood-fired oven to exterior graphics to make sure your truck gets noticed.
Steps to Franchise Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Nashville, TN, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- Welcome to the Team! It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement.
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee (1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500), and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
Our Initial Franchise Training for Franchise Owners and Managers is conducted on-site at our flagship location in Rochester, MN. Our comprehensive two-week Initial Franchise Training program covers everything you need to know about our Franchise Business.
We also provide up to five days of on-site training and support at your franchise location shortly before opening and during the first few days of operation. Check out our FAQs section to learn more about our one-of-a-kind franchise opportunity.