At Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we strive to meet the demands of our guests by offering fresh ingredients, fast service, and outstanding quality. We also strive to equip our franchise owners with everything they need to make that happen and to set them up for a successful future.
Our pizza franchise for sale in Dallas, TX, offers you the highest levels of training, ongoing support, and operational knowledge. Read on if you’re interested in finding out about owning a pizza franchise opportunity in Dallas, TX.
Why invest in a Dallas, TX pizza franchise?
It’s a great time to be in the pizza business. It’s a family favorite, and the demand won’t be slowing down anytime soon. Research shows that 83% of consumers eat pizza at least once a month, 43% at least once a week, and 14% every day! With this constant craving for pizza and our recipe for fresh, wood-fired pizza our customers love, we build loyalty with our guests, welcoming them back time and time again.
With over 1.3 million people and an average household income of $72,265, Dallas is an excellent location for a pizza franchise business. And with plenty of strip malls and free-standing buildings to choose from, you can easily find the perfect high-visibility, high-traffic location for your new Smokin’ Oak Pizza franchise. In addition, we can help with site selection, architectural design, and advice on construction to make the most of your space and build your community’s new favorite pizza place.
Multiple Pizza Franchise Models Available
If you’re looking for a pizza franchise business for sale, Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza meets the demand of today’s consumers by offering fresh ingredients and speed of preparation.
There are several different models for you to consider:
- Core Restaurant – This concept is modeled after our flagship wood-fire pizza restaurant. Offering sit-down dining with an open kitchen floor plan, guests can watch their pizzas being baked in our wood-fired ovens. Additional options to increase sales include over-the-phone and internet orders, carry-out orders, curbside pick-up, and third-party delivery services.
- Core Restaurant and Taproom – Our taproom model means guests can select and pour their own drinks using innovative bracelet technology. This option builds on our core restaurant model and is perfect for tapping into the popular craft beer scene. Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is the only fast casual pizza franchise offering a self-serve option for beer, wine and mixed cocktails. It is perfect for larger locations, particularly those with the opportunity for outdoor seating.
- Take Out and Delivery Only – This is an ideal option for any investors wanting to keep their initial investment low while still providing a great experience for guests. Orders can be taken online, by phone, or through third-party delivery services. Some locations also offer limited outdoor seating for guests wanting to eat on-site.
- Core Restaurant + Mobile Food Truck or Trailer – Our two “on the road” options to bring our wood-fired pizza to more people include a food truck and a food trailer. With the rising popularity of street food, our food truck option is a great investment choice offering variety and mobility.
Steps to Ownership
Purchasing a pizza franchise opportunity in Houston, TX, is as easy as following these steps:
- An introductory call with our development team.
- Attend one of our Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise webinars.
- Review the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- Schedule a call with our Franchise Management Team.
- Participate in a Discovery Day with our Executive Team.
- It’s time to execute the Franchise Agreement. Welcome to the Team!
The initial investment for a Smokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza ranges between $303,000 – $682,800. The range is due to several factors, including the location, size of the franchise, leasehold improvement costs, lease rates, and other types of expenses. The figure includes the franchise fee–1st Unit: $49,500, 2nd Unit: $39,500, and each additional unit: $29,500– and working capital.
Contact our development team for a detailed outline of the estimated initial investment.
Full Startup Support
We conduct initial franchise training for Franchise Owners and Managers at their restaurant location prior to and during the franchisee’s grand opening. It is a comprehensive 8 day program covering all material aspects of the franchise business.
Contact Our Development Team
See our complete list of FAQs to see what other Smokin’ Oak franchise owners have asked, or contact our franchise development team to learn more.